HOW TO USE
SKIN BALANCING MOISTURIZER
1. After a complete face wash, make sure to dry your face properly.
2. Take the required amount of moisturizer on your fingertips. (usually, a pea-sized amount is enough).
3. Apply in circular motions to the face and neck. Make sure to gently massage the areas as you go.
Most importantly, as you look in the mirror, remind yourself of your awesomeness and remember to#BeYou.
Fun Fact: Our moisturiser is formulated with Hydromanil which hydrates your skin and also locks the moisture to keep it dewy & soft throughout the day. This is what we call ULTRA-hydration.
TINTED SUNSCREEN (For Sun & Screen)
1. So, you've washed your face & applied a moisturiser. Wait for it to be completely absorbed (5-7 minutes after application).
2. Whether you stay in or go out. Our sunscreen protects you both indoors AND outdoors.
3. Dot coin-sized sunscreen all over the targeted area(s).
4. Gently massage the SPF in circular motions.
5. Add more dots if necessary.
6. Don't forget your ears, neck or back!
Most importantly, as you become Sun Ready, remind yourself of your awesomeness and remember to#BeYou.
Fun Fact: Our tinted sunscreen with SPF 50 is often used as a makeup foundation base for a seamless matte finish.
FOOT CARE CREAM
1. Before you start your day, or when you're just about to end it. Our foot care cream is THE best way to ensure healthy, plump, non-cracked and soft feet.
2. Start from the centre of the foot and extend upwards whilst massaging the ball.
3. Make sure to get the cream between your toes.
4. The second movement begins again from the centre but extends below towards your heel. Make sure to apply a heavier pressure as the heels tend to dry and harden.
5. For the third movement, extend the massage from your feet to your calves to help boost blood circulation.
Most importantly, as your buttered feet touch the ground, remind yourself of your awesomeness and remember to #BeYou.
Fun Fact: Due to its 10% Urea formulation, many customers use our foot cream on hardened elbows, knees and knuckles!