• Non-drying exfoliation along with moisturization for smooth and radiant skin.
• Removes dead skin cells, dirt & impurities leaving the skin refreshed.
• Improves blood circulation, tightens the skin leaving it healthy and young.
• Effective on acne, pigmentations, and blemishes, and tanning.
Repair : The combination of grapeseed oil and red lentils, rid the skin of its dead cells and help it repair without introduction of any harmful chemicals that may result in irrtation or soreness.
Rejuvenate : The coffee, lemon oil and apricot kernel oil work in harmony to rejuvenate your skin by adding the essential oils your body might loose during a normal shower.
Restore : The scrub then works on restroring the tightness of your skin which reduces day-to-day damage and increasing hydration with the help of Calendula flower extract. The sweet almond oil also assists by restoring the skin as it reverses sun damage. Stepping out of the shower your skin will finaly remember how it feels to finally breathe again.
This Body scrub eliminates the dead skin cells, hydrates, and makes the skin smooth and radiant. You will love the goodness and fragrance of coffee, brown sugar, and essential oils like grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, and sweet almond oil. Enjoy the never-had experience before feel without the granules being harsh on your skin. Your skin will be silky, smooth, and velvety!
• Apricot Kernel Oil
• Brown Sugar
• Calendula Flower
• Grapeseed Oil
• Sweet Almond Oil
Sucrose (brown sugar), coconut oil*, Tapioca powder, Orange Peel powder*, Cyclopentasiloxane, Red Lentils, Grapeseed oil, Glycerin, stearic Acid, sweet almond oil, Tocopheryl acetate*, calendula flower extract, Clarified butter, lemon oil, apricot kernel oil, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, and potassium sorbate, fragrance.* Organic origin
- Non-drying Exfoliation
- Nourishes Skin24-hr Moisturization
- Deep Cleansing
- Boosts Blood Circulation
- Smooth & Satiny Skin
- All Skin Types (Unisex)
- Dull & Lifeless Skin
- Sun Damages
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Dryness & Dehydration
The Texture- Grainy
The Aroma- Gourmand
Skin Feels- Silky and Velvety
Skin Appears- Clean and Nourished
- Wet your body with water.
- Apply a layer of the scrub to damp skin with a circular scrubbing motion.
- If desired, use a body brush to increase the scrubbing effects and to increase stimulation.
- Rinse off completely with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry your body with a gentle towel.
1. How can this scrub hydrate my skin?
Even though this is a scrub, it is loaded with ingredients like Grapeseed oil, Lemon oil, apricot kernel oil, coconut oil, and almond oil that are potent to provide an intense moisturization to the skin.
2. Is it suitable for all genders?
Yes. The body polisher is versatile and the best body scrub for glowing skin.
3. Should I take steam after scrubbing?
It is a personal choice. However, a lukewarm water bath will always help to lock in the hydration and make your skin smooth and soft.
4. Can I use a body wash after this body scrub and polisher?
It is advised not to use a body wash after a coffee body scrub, bathing with lukewarm water is fine to get the desired results and have radiant and glowing skin.
5. Can this be used on sensitive skin?
The Coffee Body Scrub and Polisher are suitable for all skin types. However, note that it is not recommended on open wounds.
6. Can this be used on the face?
Since the coffee body scrub is formulated with the body in mind, it can be a little abrasive on the face.
7. Will it remove tan?
Use this best tan removal scrub consistently and you can see a reduction in the tan due to the active ingredients that work against sun damages.
8. Does it have side effects?
Since Uniqaya Scrub is formulated with natural ingredients, it does not have any side effects. To be even more cautious, you can have a patch test to make sure that the product does not irritate your skin.
9. How long will it take to show results?
Your skin feels satiny, smooth, and glowing skin from the very first use but using the body polisher consistently will maintain the skin health.
10. How often should we use this?
The scrub is made potent to be used every day after you had a tiring day and need a good time to pamper yourself before you hit the sack.
11. Can it be used directly or mixed with water?
Wet your skin before working on it with the scrub. Any scrub works better on damp skin, and thus it is advised to not work on dry skin as it can bring unwanted skin troubles.
Really different and very good products
This product is very Nice and give glow our skin
Thanks to Uniqaya
Amazing Results of Body Scrub and Polisher , it makes my skin so Smooth n shiny
Very good product and advised to other people.