This page contains all the terms and conditions of Uniqaya. Uniqaya.com is an online skin care brand operated by Unimarck Pharma (I) Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order from our Uniqaya Website. By ordering our products, you agree to be bound by below-illustrated terms and conditions.
If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints about the Website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-172-224-4500.
You all are not permitted to use any website contents, graphics or any other things posted on the website including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use. It is strictly prohibited to use without the explicit permission of Uniqaya Team. All information displayed, carried or transmitted on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of some of the content on the Website may be owned by third party. This site is designed, updated, and upheld by Uniqaya Team. You shall not modify, transfer, transmit, publish sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, re-post, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
From our end we ensure to provide you accurate information and data from the best of our knowledge. While preparation of the content of this Website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of the GST. Services, if any, are listed exclusive of GST tax as rules for GST tax vary with different services. Packaging may vary from that shown although we make every effort to update the Website regularly. The weights, dimensions, and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen simultaneously - in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of Uniqaya prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email and/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
Users are not permitted to use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to another computer/network system.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You are not allowed to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- Can harm minors in any way
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- Violates any law for the time being in force
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing
- Impersonate another person
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of any country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
You are also prohibited from:
- Violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content
- Transmitting any information (including job posts, messages, and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us
- Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information
- Making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website
- Using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website
- Attempting to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website
- Copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website
- Framing or hot linking or deep linking any content on the Website
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or order. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to anyone as we may deem fit.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing, or typographical errors may occur. We cannot confirm the price of a product until you order as it may depend solely on your address for shipment. If a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. If an item is mispriced, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and we will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or the contact number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In such a case, we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit/debit card account and duly notified to you by email or the contact number, as the case may be, that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed before dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit/debit card account. We strive to provide you with the best value; however, prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
In case, you receive a damaged or defective item, make sure to claim that within 7 working days of receiving your order.
Briefing of Terms and Conditions:
- By placing an order you agree to our bound by these terms and conditions.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are accepted before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored with us.
- All personal information that you share on our website will be handled by Uniqaya Team.
- Uniqaya reserves the right to alter any information without your prior notice.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and shall accept all our terms and conditions.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit/debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned/obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by us. We will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you. We and our associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. When you submit your phone number along with your shipping address or to request our call back, you consent to receive calls on that number for communication-related to your order/request and other site related communication.
We and our suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this Website, are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our prior permission. You may not modify, distribute, or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. The Uniqaya product names, logo, and service names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Uniqaya or licensed to Uniqaya. All other marks are the property of their respective companies and you shall not use or exploit the same in any manner whatsoever. No trademark or service mark license is granted to you in connection with the materials contained on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo, or mark which appears on the Website in any manner. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third-party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content of any third party websites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such websites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Uniqaya or its suppliers and licensors and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Content and software on this Website may be used only as an information resource and for purchasing our products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Content are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by us, our affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on this Website is the exclusive property of Uniqaya and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through the Indian postal system by registered post that you no longer wish to be associated with this Website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website. We may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny your access to the Website. Such termination will be without any liability to Uniqaya. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or us, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, 'flooding', 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing’
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Uniqaya on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable according to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us concerning the Websites/services. Our failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.